This adapter is intended for, and has only been tested on medium height 5.56 Kywi pouches. It may work on other size pouches, though it is not guaranteed.
- Use the E2K to break the velcro connection between the Kywi insert and the inside of the pouch. Remove the insert.
- Slip the long outer legs of the E2K between the molle straps on the back of the 5.56 Kywi with the shorter middle leg on top of the webbing.
- Use a heat gun to carefully heat the two long outer legs until they can be bent around, locking the E2K in place.
- Use a soldering iron to melt holes in the nylon Kywi. Use the holes in the E2K as a guide.
- Install hardware and ELS fork.
- Reinstall the Kywi insert.