This adapter will work on most molle pouches that have two columns of loops, though due to differences in manufacturer specifications, it may not work on some.
- Use the E2K to break the velcro connection between the Kywi insert and the inside of the pouch. Remove the insert.
- Slip the long outer legs of the E2K between the molle straps on the back of the Kywi with the shorter middle leg on top of the webbing.
- Use a heat gun to carefully heat the two long outer legs until they can be bent around, locking the E2K in place.
- Use a soldering iron to melt holes in the nylon Kywi. Use the holes in the E2K as a guide.
- Install hardware and ELS fork.
- Reinstall the Kywi insert.